Instructions for Submitting a Grant Request
- When you click on the Submit your Grant request button (below) you will be taken to a log in page.
- To log in, use your email address and password ‘weston.’ (Once in the system, you can change the password if you wish.)
- To make a grant request, on the top menu bar, click “Apply.” This will take you to the Apply page. In the upper right “access code” box enter the code ‘weston2017’. Click “Enter code”
- A box will appear that says “2017 Funding Recommendations”. Click “Apply”.
- Complete the form. If you do not complete it in one sitting, you may click ‘Save application’ and return later.
- When the form is complete, click “Submit application”
- The system will send an email notification that an application has been submitted. It will take at least two weeks for a request to be processed.
Please contact me if you have any questions: [email protected]